The Klamath Rental Owners Association is working in partnership with National Tenant Network to provide premium screening services for its members. This service provides many useful benefits to all property owners and managers, such as:
- Eviction and Credit results in 15 seconds using the NTN Online site
- National Tenant Performance and Eviction Reports 21 States Nationwide.
- One Hour State Wide OR or WA Criminal reports
- National Criminal Reports including Sex Offender Records
- County Criminal reports for any county in the United States
- FREE access to SecureLease which allows you to email your applicants an application and screen them with a click of a button.
- All eviction and criminal records are reviewed to ensure an accurate match.
Would you like more information? Call 1-888-989-1686
KROA members also have access to NTN’s Tenant Performance database, made of resident history information submitted by other property managers, nationwide. This allows you to instantly network with other owners and managers to learn about lease violations or property damage, and also includes reports on Tenant Worthy residents.
To begin using the service, log on to www.ntnonline.com and fill out the service agreement. Classes are provided annually during a KROA monthly meeting. This class not only teaches you how to run your own reports using our site, but also covers the rules for screening with Fair Housing and Fair Credit Reporting Act regulations regarding what information you should get from the applicant when you take application, and how to properly deny an applicant if they don’t meet your standards. Even if you are a seasoned landlord, we recommend you take the class. You will learn a faster and easier way to complete your screening needs. Using technology for tenant screening will save you time and money!
You may need access to a FAX for verification purposes -
You can fax for free online at - FaxZero.com